Sign up for our weekly or monthly pick up and delivery service
By joining, your home or office will be added to our pick up and delivery route
We currently service many office buildings and zip codes in the GR area
We will reach out if you are outside our delivery areas.
Important info: Please disregard the preferred location question if you are in one of our corporate offices, apartment or condo buildings. Just type your company name/building name in the “other door option.”
Please PRINT your confirmation and enclose it with your first order in a secure disposable bag (kitchen drawstring type work great!).
After sign up is complete your confirmation & details will be emailed to you.
After this submission is complete you will get a payment information form to submit preferred credit card data for your weekly billing.
Pickup and delivery form
Clothing care details
This section is included because we know your clothing is an investment and we believe an informed customer is the best customer.We also know that textile care is complicated business and a science. The more you understand about your clothing, how it’s made and the cleaning process, the better our relationship will be (because we want it to be great!).
Responsibility: We stand behind our work, if we ruin something we will take immediate responsibility. By law, everything has to have a suggested method of cleaning in the care label, which is our service guide. If problems occur, despite our strict adherence to manufacturer’s directions, you need to agree not to hold us responsible for following the manufacturer rules. In most cases, things will be perfect, but things are not made the way they used to be and substandard manufacturing, textiles and trim need to be the responsibility of the manufacturer, and the retailer that sells it. Please buy from reputable retailers who stand behind what they sell you.
- BEADS AND TRIM: our specialty, but you need to know there is always a risk despite our experience and professional methods. Many manufacturers improperly label garments and fail to test trim. Buttons, beads, sequins, leather pieces, belt buckles, decorative zippers among others can fail despite proper care. Basically, beware the bling!
- SPOT REMOVAL on delicate garments- some fabrics (like Tommy Bahama silks) are made with soluble dyes that are weak, the spotting may distort the dye and lighten it. This is rare, but can happen.
- HOUSEHOLD ITEMS: These undetected problems can appear AFTER cleaning. Be especially careful with custom made items- get cleaning instructions from the designer and SAVE them.
- BED SPREADS: stuffing can clump or shift, and color fading can occur, especially in areas of bedding that are in contact with saliva and body oils. Some Shrinkage too.
- DRAPERIES: colors can fade, and shrinkage. A deterioration known as “sun rot” can occur in areas where direct sunlight or moisture are present. With sun rot, draperies look fine before cleaning then vertical splits are visible on the weakened fibers after the process.
- FAULTY DYES: Garments are made with faulty dyes and pigment dyes (made to fade). These dyes are soluble (break down and bleed in cleaning solvent or water) and migrate to other areas of the garments. Jeans may get lighter on the seams, a color blocked dress that’s pink and white may result in the pink bleeding on to the white. Although this is rare, it usually happens the first time a faulty garment is cleaned and we will reach out or bring it to your immediate attention.
- STRESS TEARS: Mens dress shirts have a life expectancy of 35 commercial launderings with starch. After time, tears can occur on the elbows and across the back where fabric gets the most tension. Cross fibers of the weave are often in tact with only some of the threads failing. We can’t predict when these weakened fibers will fail, and this type of tear is unavoidable, we will bring it to your attention if it happens to any of your your shirts.
- POCKET LOADS: Don’t forget to check your pockets! If you leave an ink pen, lipstick, candy etc. in your pocket and it melts or explodes, it may damage your garment beyond repair!