The experts agree and the esteemed consumer advocacy publication recently issued a warning that wrinkle free finishes on garments “reduces the life span of a cotton garment by twenty to twenty-five percent.” Dry cleaning professionals have noticed this over the past decade and are pleased that this illustrious consumer group is bringing it to the public’s attention as well.
- Handwashing vs. Dry Cleaning
- Preparing Your Clothes For The Cleaners
- Top Reasons You Should Be Dry Cleaning Your Clothes
- Choosing the Right Tuxedo Style for You
- The Dangers of Dry Cleaning with PERC Solvent
- Why You Shouldn’t Ignore That “Dry Clean Only” Label
- What is Dry Cleaning Anyway?
- Protect Your Investment, Read Care Labels!
- Such a stain
- To bleach or not to bleach!
- Mystery stains
- Beware the Wrinkle Free Shirt!