Runway collections often show decorative flowers, especially on dresses and gowns. If you purchase anything thing with feather flowers or added floral trim be sure to check the attachment method. If they are glued on and the care label says “exclusive of trim” beware! Hopefully they are sewn on and tested in cleaning. If they appear delicate, they may not be cleanable. If you can’t resist it, be sure to ask the retailer who sold it to you, what their policy is on trim failure and returns.
- Handwashing vs. Dry Cleaning
- Preparing Your Clothes For The Cleaners
- Top Reasons You Should Be Dry Cleaning Your Clothes
- Choosing the Right Tuxedo Style for You
- The Dangers of Dry Cleaning with PERC Solvent
- Why You Shouldn’t Ignore That “Dry Clean Only” Label
- What is Dry Cleaning Anyway?
- Protect Your Investment, Read Care Labels!
- Such a stain
- To bleach or not to bleach!
- Mystery stains
- Beware the Wrinkle Free Shirt!